[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7 Beta 1 available (in CVS)

Piero Sartini lists at pierosartini.de
Mon Apr 23 22:43:18 CEST 2007

> Is it possible that there is an issue with the sql scripts for postgres? I
> checked the db and there is no group_ou column.

I had a look at the sql setup scripts and this column is not created. In the
mysql scripts it is created, so I assume that only mysql is supported in the
beta?

If this is the case I suggest putting some information about these known
issues on the website to avoid people waste their time with them.

Piero