[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7 Beta 1 available (in CVS)

Piero Sartini lists at pierosartini.de
Mon Apr 23 19:49:20 CEST 2007

Hi Michael,

thanks for your help!
I think you are right and it was the development branch that produced the xml
error. But after trying it with the beta I get another error:

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FEHLER: Spalte »group_ou«
existiert nicht.

Is it possible that there is an issue with the sql scripts for postgres? I
checked the db and there is no group_ou column.

Best regards,
	Piero