[opencms-dev] Unable to read OpenCMS XML error

sharif islam sharif.islam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:48:21 CEST 2007

On 4/24/07, Claus Priisholm <cpr at codedroids.com> wrote:
> You might want to turn up the verbosity of logging such as:
>
> log4j.logger.org.opencms=DEBUG
>
> in WEBAPP/classes/log4j.properties

I did that and I think the file is opencms-system.xml. However, I
can't find the problem in the file either, the file seems to be valid.

24 Apr 2007 09:20:18,988  INFO [uration.CmsSystemConfiguration:1672] .
System configuration : notification project is Offline24 Apr 2007
09:20:19,011 ERROR [ache.commons.digester.Digester:1538] Parse Error
at line 89 column 12: The content of element type "system" must match
"(internationalization,mail,scheduler,events?,versionhistory,resourceinit?,requesthandlers?,passwordhandler,validationhandler?,loginmanager?,loginmessage?,sites,runtimeproperties?,runtimeclasses,defaultusers,defaultcontentencoding,memorymonitor?,flexcache,http-authentication,resultcache,content-notification?)".
24 Apr 2007 09:20:19,021 ERROR [opencms.xml.CmsXmlErrorHandler:  63]
Error parsing XML resource