[opencms-dev] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 8192 exception

Alfonso de Gea García addegea at ono.com
Wed Apr 25 20:54:44 CEST 2007

Hello Weily,

Have you noticed if you have some other software in your system that is
duplicating the http headers?

Recently I obtained the same error as you, and with the same version
(6.2.3). It was dued to my antivirus software (nod32), because

the antivirus was duplicating the headers in order to perform the analysis
of the http requests, so I had to deactivate the Inet protection.

A weird thing and almost silent !!

I hope this helps.

Regards, Alfonso de Gea García.

  _____