[opencms-dev] Decoration with lang Attribute

Detlef Beyer d.beyer at crash.de
Mon Apr 30 10:58:47 CEST 2007

Hi!

Is there a way to use the decoration tag together with the lang
attribute? If the output of openCms has to be accessible we need to
mark words in foreign languages. So if the text is written in German
and I use the decoration tag to mark the abbrivations like this:

<abbr title="Bayrische Motorenwerke">BMW</abbr>

I would like to mark foreign words in the same text (locale=de) like this:

<abbr lang="en" title="Hypertext Markup Language">HTML</abbr>

In the CSV file used to define the keywords for the decoration tag I
found no way to specify the language attribute?

Best,

Detlef