[opencms-dev] Decoration with lang Attribute

Detlef Beyer d.beyer at crash.de
Mon Apr 30 13:23:17 CEST 2007

Hi again,

I found a solution myself - the decoration tag can be nested. The
code is not very nice - but it works:

<cms:decorate
file="/system/shared/decoration/my1_decorations.xml"><cms:decorate
file="/system/shared/decoration/my2_decorations.xml"><cms:contentshow
element="article" /></cms:decorate></cms:decorate>

One decoration is defined as <abbr title="${decoration}"> and one as
<abbr lang="en" title="${decoration}">. One csv file contains the
German and one the English abbreviations.

Detlef