[opencms-dev] OpenCMS authorization trouble

Kalle Happonen kalle.happonen at hip.fi
Thu May 3 12:07:13 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I have got a problem with OpenCms. I'm not sure if it's a result of
moving to a new Tomcat version, and that there are some misconfigured
stuff in the deep recesses of the configuration files. The installation
moved from /opt/tomcat/apache-tomcat-5.5.17 to
/opt/tomcat/apache-tomcat-5.5.23.

The problem is that in the OpenCms workplace people do see the projects,
but nobody has permission to do anything, even if they belong to the
admin group. The only site e.g. I can modify is /sites/default. Viewing
the site works without trouble. I'm not sure what other info is relavant
at the moment.

So as I said, I don't know where the problem lies, could anyone give a
pointer? Some  files in the wrong place? wrong info in the database?

Thanks,
Kalle Happonen