[opencms-dev] OpenCms Survey module error.

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 4 09:30:20 CEST 2007

Hi Celio,

The default view utilizes <%@ taglib prefix="c"
uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core" %> for testing some conditions. It looks
like your Tomcat / OpenCms installation has some kind of problem with the
use of this taglib.

Anyway, I would like to highlight that the way we build templates in OpenCms
does differ a little from the traditional way to develop templates.
Therefore you might want to create your own view for the survey content type
and configure properties:

<property>

        <name>template-elements</name>

         <value
type="shared"><![CDATA[/system/modules/com.clicksandlinks.opencms.survey/pag
es/survey_empty.jsp]]></value>

</property>

and

<property>

        <name>template-elements</name>

        <value
type="shared"><![CDATA[/system/modules/com.clicksandlinks.opencms.survey/pag
es/survey_result_empty.jsp]]></value>

</property>

The above does not mean that you must write the views from scratch, but you
can use views:

/system/modules/com.clicksandlinks.opencms.survey/pages/detail_survey.jsp

/system/modules/com.clicksandlinks.opencms.survey/pages/detail_survey_result
.jsp

As samples and just add the header and footer includes like traditional
OpenCms content types normally have.

Regards,

Olli

P.S. The above applies to our RSS page content type as well, in case someone
has had similar problem with that.

  _____