[opencms-dev] OpenCms Survey module error.

RuiXian BAO ruixian.bao at gmail.com
Sat May 5 00:42:59 CEST 2007

Hello Celio,

I have not tried this nice survey module yet. Anyway, when we met the error
like "According to TLD or attribute directive in tag file, attribute test
does not accept any expressions", we will make change to the
opencms.tldfile to have this entry:

<rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>

for the attribute in question, for example, the "element" attribute for the
"contentshow" tag.

Not sure if helps.

Best

- RuiXian