[opencms-dev] OpenCms Survey module error.

weily li weily.li at gmail.com
Mon May 14 09:19:26 CEST 2007

Hi All,
After importing survey module,  in the system-modules.xml, the resroucetypes
configuration is:
<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeXmlContent" name="survey"
id="20081">
                    <properties>
                        <property>
                            <name>template-elements</name>
                            <value
type="shared"><![CDATA[/system/modules/com.clicksandlinks.opencms.survey/pages/survey_empty.jsp]]></value>
                        </property>
                        <!-- property>
                            <name>template</name>
                            <value
type="shared"><![CDATA[/system/modules/com.clicksandlinks.opencms.sites.dingle/templates/contentTemplate.jsp]]></value>
                        </property -->
                        <property>
                            <name>body-template</name>
                            <value
type="shared"><![CDATA[/system/modules/com.clicksandlinks.opencms.survey/pages/detail_survey.jsp]]></value>
                        </property>
                    </properties>
                    <param
name="schema">/system/modules/com.clicksandlinks.opencms.survey/schemas/survey.xsd</param>
                </type>

Here, I can't find the
/system/modules/com.clicksandlinks.opencms.sites.dingle/templates/contentTemplate.jsp.
So when clicking the
create xml content file, it says "File not found ...."

Any suggestion?

thanks
rgds
weily