[opencms-dev] Servlet Filter not applied when custom XML content file clicked in "Online" project

Christoph Schönfeld cschoenfeld at sylphen.com
Fri May 4 18:25:08 CEST 2007

Hi Jonathan,

thank you for the hint about URL rewriting. Indeed I use the
urlrewritefilter (http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/). I will investigate
next week if this can be related to the problem.

The export/404 handler thing is quite a clever trick to achieve on
demand exports but a bit confusing at first sight.

About the xml content export: Part of my custom XML content files
(articles) are included from another type of custom XML content files
(portal pages). They are completely dynamic and must not be exported.
(They also contain banners which change on every call.)

Do I have to specify the export=false property on the latter? If yes,
the solution to my Hibernate session problem would obviously be to do
just that.

Best regards,
Christoph