[opencms-dev] Servlet Filter not applied when custom XML contentfile clicked in "Online" project

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Fri May 4 19:41:14 CEST 2007

Sorry - I'm a bit clueless about OpenCms's export behaviour re included
JSPs.  I guess you can only try!

Re the 404 handler: I agree.  But I guess it's because the URL for
(possibly) exported resources has to be able to be dealt with by Apache, and
so OpenCms can't rely on receiving requests for unexported resources without
such an approach.

Jon