[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7 RC 1 available

RuiXian BAO ruixian.bao at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:46:32 CEST 2007

Hello Michael,

On 5/7/07, Michael Moossen <m.moossen at alkacon.com> wrote:

> Hi RuiXian!
>
> you are most likely mixing up different versions.
> best, check the project out from scratch and try again.

I got the problem package, when I tried to check out the tagged version
build_7rc_1. Now I get a good one when I tried to check out via "DEV_7_0".
This one misses workflow totally though. And the bug what I have mentioned
also still exists. I think that this is understandable, because it might be
in a state of continuous development. I have not tried the released binary
version yet.

Best

- RuiXian

Kind regards,