[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7 RC 1 available

Marco mailings at weeswel.com
Wed May 9 18:11:08 CEST 2007

I just tried to install this release candidat but couldn't get it to work.
The OpenCms logging mentioned problems with a query, this had to do with
the absence of the group_ou column in the cms_groups tables.

This field could not be found on the database server and in the
setup/database/postgresql/create_tables file.
When comparing the oracle, mysql en Postgresql dump I suspect that the
Postgresql dump is horribly out of date.

Hope this helps the RC phase a bit further.

Cheers,