[opencms-dev] Newbie: Two opencms versions on the same server

Arian Abrahantes Quintana Arian.Abrahantes.Quintana at cern.ch
Wed May 9 20:46:48 CEST 2007

Dear all:

I have a last minute notice from my boss that a new server is arriving and should be put in production asap -bosses as usual-. I administrate a webserver managed with opencms 5 version, with its pros and cons works pretty stable. For the new machine I'd like to upgrade my opencms version at least to 6.2.3. But I have to change all jsp to compile with the new opencms version (many of them makes a lot anyway) so my question is the following can I have two opencms versions installed on the same machine. The old machine will serve to other purpouses, so I can't retain it till I get used to opencms 6. I look in the web but nothing alike. May be one of you can help me on this issue.

best regards and TIA,

arian