[opencms-dev] RE: Newbie: Two opencms versions on the same server

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Wed May 9 21:13:56 CEST 2007

We did this briefly while making our transition from OpenCMS 5 to
OpenCMS 6 last summer.

Our approach was to have them installed in two separate instances of
Tomcat, to avoid any library version conflicts.  (Of course, the second
Tomcat's configuration had to be modified to bind to a different set of
ports.)

--
Mark Roedel
Senior Programmer / Analyst