[opencms-dev] FCKEditor: Insert Link

EdCincy edcincy at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 18:55:16 CEST 2007

I'm trying to enable the user to be able to create links to OpenCMS files
when using the FCK Editor.

When using the "Insert Link" button on the FCK Editor toolbar, I am unable
to browse anywhere the server to find files within my site.

For example, if the user wants to create a link within some text linking to
"customer_service.html",  the "browse server" button on the FCK Editor
pop-up dialog does not allow me to browse the server at all.

Am I missing a setting in the FCK Editor config?