[opencms-dev] Can OpenCms Tags be used outside of the OpenCms WAR file

Michael von Bodungen vb at sharedvision.com
Thu May 10 21:42:56 CEST 2007

We have another application that comes packaged as an EAR/WAR file.
There are prebuilt JSPs in this application.  We would like to merge
OpemCms with this existing WAR file or at a minimum, just be able to use
the OpenCms tag libraries from this other WAR file to be able to
retrieve content.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible?  I'm guessing you would have to
copy tag libraries and open CMS JARs to this other WAR file and add some
of the OpenCms servlets to the web.xml file of this other application.

Thanks,

Michael