[opencms-dev] TemplateOne - text1 element generated by a JSP ?

Vlad Grama vgrama at gmail.com
Fri May 11 01:56:38 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've just started reading the OpenCMS docs.

In the examples that use Template One I see text1 text2 are usually parts of
an XML definition.

Let's say I want to have the main body generated by a JSP. I would like to
use the "text1" "text2"
elements for layout purposes but I would like those to be dynamically
generated (JSP tags/scriptlet code).
Is this possible ? How would I mark the beginning/end of the "text1" element
in my JSP tags/scriptlet ?
Sorry if this is well documented already, just point me at the respective
link if so.

Thanks,
Vlad.