[opencms-dev] install opencms and OAS 10g how to

Ly The Thanh thanh_ly21 at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 07:44:02 CEST 2007

Hi,
I follow the guild from http://kaukovuo.blogspot.com/2005/10/opencms-and-oc4j-1012.html
to install opencms in OAS 10g as follow:
- I create a new OC4J instance and set java optin in server properties as: -Doc4j.userThreads=true
- then deploy opencms, the deplyment is oki.
- I go to /setup to setup with Oracle Database,
- after create user and table success, I go to import module.
- The problem happened here: Unable to read opencms xml configuration...

No module imported!

So any one have successed setup opencms on OAS 10g and Oracle DB,
please help me solve this problem.

Thanks in advanced.

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.