AW: [opencms-dev] adding new template elements

Nick Panienski panienski at codecentric.de
Wed May 16 09:07:50 CEST 2007

Hi Christoph,

template elements are configured by using the template-elements property of your template. They are separated by ',' and can have two identifiers separeted by '|'. Left of the pipe is the name you use to address the element programmatically, the other one is a nicename for the WYSIWYG editor (e.g. text1|Inhalt,text2|Footer)

The * indicates an element that cannot be disabled using the WYSIWYG editor. It can be considered as a mandatory field.

Using the XML directly makes no sense, just edit the template-elements propoerty of your template.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Nick Panienski

codecentric GmbH
Grünewalder Str. 29-31
42657 Solingen

Telefon  +49 (212)  24 94 330
Fax      +49 (212)  24 94 334
Mobil    +49 (151) 167 06 496
eMail    panienski at codecentric.de
Internet http://www.codecentric.de

Geschäftsführer: Peter Gierse, Mirko Novakovic und Rainer Vehns
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Solingen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Wuppertal, HRB 19214