[opencms-dev] Refactorisations in OpenCms70

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Fri May 25 14:09:49 CEST 2007

Hi Carl!

we are still working to improve the compatibility with older versions.
so we will include in the RC2 or still in the final release some old
methods and classes marked as deprecated. may be including the classes
you miss.

Kind regards,
Michael

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org