[opencms-dev] Refactorisations in OpenCms70

Carl Alex Friis Nielsen cfn at kb.dk
Tue May 29 10:55:05 CEST 2007

Hello Michael

Ok - my specific issue is that I use org.opencms.util.CmsResourceUtil,
which you have moved to org.opencms.workplace.explorer.CmsResourceUtil

Will org.opencms.util.CmsResourceUtil be included as deprecated in RC2 ?
(to be released on June 6 ?)

If yes I will wait until RC2 to do further compatability tests rather than spend
my time setting up an 7.0 version of my code and development environment first.

Cheers,

Carl