[opencms-dev] How to get write permission? please help!

aden adenener at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 17:59:25 CET 2007

Hello,

maybe me last post was not clear enough, but I found no solution for my
problem.
A user should get write-permission to create some resources (files and
folders), but this user should no have write-permission in all other folders
and should lose this permision after publishing.

So my way of thinking was, this user get the change-permission. so if he
want to create a resource, first he take write-permision by him self. But
this is not working (described in my post before: what to do first?).

I think, this is a frequently problem, and it should be a solution.

Please, please, please give me an hint,

aden