[opencms-dev] How to get write permission? please help!

Olivier Camus olivier.camus at steria.com
Thu Nov 22 09:06:19 CET 2007

Hi,

Why don't you create an "engine user" which can act by delegation and
only when you programatically authorized it ? for example when a human
user need to create a resource ?
Put the login / pass into a properties file (then you can encrypt the
password and decode it in your code)

Olivier

---- Messages d´origine ----