[opencms-dev] Search Management and advanced XML content

Stéphane Verger s.verger at eurelis.com
Tue Nov 27 17:31:18 CET 2007

Hi !

I have 2 questions about search about  XML content files.

First,
I found that we must write : elementname[1]  to scan the first occurence of an item of an XML content file.
I wonder how can we write when we want to scan all the occurences of an unbounded item?
For example, elementname[1], elementname[2], elementname[...]
Is there a symbol to exprim all the occurences?

Second,
In case of an advanced XmlContent file, with an element which type is a Xml content type, how can we scan in the sub-element of this element?

Thanks

S.