[opencms-dev] Staging and production environments

Patrick Lezy plepbs at pbs.lu
Wed Nov 28 22:14:16 CET 2007

Hi All,

For security reason I would like to have a production instance of
OpenCms to execute on a production environment without installing a
workplace.

The staging environment gives opporunity to edit the content of the
website and finally the 'online' project is pushed on the production
environment.

To accomplish this I have two questions :

    * Is it possible to run an instance without installing workplace
      modules ?
    * Is there a tool to extract the 'online' site from a staging
      environment and import it on a production environment ?

Thanks for your help,

Patrick.