[opencms-dev] Multisite and /opencms/opencms/

Sören Malchow Soeren.Malchow at interone.de
Wed Nov 28 22:17:48 CET 2007

you have to rename the opencms.war to be a ROOT application before
installation,

opencms.war -> ROOT.war

then install inside the tomcat webapps dir as usual. that will remove one
of the opencms, since you can talk to the opencms as ROOT application so
you need only "/"

After that you can change the servlet mapping in the /WEB-INF/web.xml and
you can give the servlet any name you want, e.g. /cms or whatever you
like,

voilá you can access the login on

http://APACHESERVER/cms/system/login

hope that helps
soeren

"Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Sent by: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
28.11.2007 15:59
Please respond to
kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de; Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [opencms-dev] Multisite and /opencms/opencms/

Me too. Not IIS but Apache.
I'm using various Virtualhost sections in httpd.conf with Proxy and
ProxyReverse, that map to different ports/connectors in Tomcat server.xml.
And it requires some tweaking of opencms-importexport.xml and
opencms-system.xml.

There was a howto by Sebastian Himberger AFAIK, that can be found in the
list archives.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 08:53:02AM -0500, Isaac R. Higgins wrote:

> yes, I use apache as a reverse proxy.  It lets me have my site served on
any name/url for the external and any name/port/url for the internal.

> My actual setup is multiple internal IP addresses for the different
types of server containers, and apache reverse proxy so they all share 1
public IP on port 80.

> Hello,
>
> There is somebody who have installed multisite with IIS, Tomcat, OpenCms
and can access without .../opencms/opencms/... ?