[opencms-dev] Multisite and /opencms/opencms/

Doru Captar Doru.Captar at electricats.ro
Thu Nov 29 09:02:44 CET 2007

Hi,

Thank to everybody for your answers, but I need to do something similar like is described for multi site and Apache mode_proxy using IIS web server (to set Microsoft IIS web server to work like Apache mode_proxy).

The rest of OpenCms settings and Tomcat are no problem. I have allready installed OpenCms with ROOT.war and IIS is working well with Tomcat through JK connector.
So, what I miss is to pass from http://webserverIPaddress/opencms/site1/  to http://www.mySite1.domain and so on .../site2/ to http://www.mySite2.domain  ...

Doru CAPTAR
Sef Birou Sisteme Informatice Generale

FDEE Electrica Distributie Transilvania Sud S.A.
Str. Pictor Luchian nr. 25, 500193 Brasov

tel. 0 268 305146
mobil 0 728 108374