[opencms-dev] New OpenCms Add-On Module Package available from Alkacon Software

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Fri Nov 30 16:39:40 CET 2007

Hi Alex,
this is really great news. Thank you very much for that.
I think it is a good idea to put some functionality into modules and separate them from the core.

Do you plan to make the Add-On Module Package available on the OpenCms website as well?

Regards
i.A. Kai Schliemann

Kai Schliemann
Senior IT-Berater
Diplom Wirtschaftsingenieur (FH)

comundus GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, 71332 Waiblingen

Telefon +49 (0) 71 51-5 00 28-0
Internet www.comundus.com

Geschäftsführer: Klaus Hillemeier
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290

comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group.