[opencms-dev] New OpenCms Add-On Module Package available from Alkacon Software

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Fri Nov 30 17:10:30 CET 2007

Hi Alexander,

You gave a great news to the community!

I think these modules are from the SP role of Alkacon, right?

If so, here are modules from Beijing Langhua Ltd. being a SP of OpenCms
contributed to the OpenCms community:
1. OpenCms Simplified Chinese module
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencms-zh

2. jBPM-OpenCms module
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbpm-opencms

3. OpenCms-LDAP module
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencms-ldap

4. OpenCms-OFBiz module
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencms-ofbiz

5. OpenCms-Portlet module
https://sourceforge.net/projects/opencms-portlet

Unlike Alkacon OAMP, the aim of Langhua OpenCms open source modules is
to bind OpenCms with other outstanding open source projects such as
OpenLDAP, CAS, MIT Kerberos, OpenCA, Apache OFBiz, JBoss jBPM, JBoss
Portal and etc tightly.

Enjoy this community!

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2007-11-30五的 14:53 +0100,Alexander Kandzior写道: