[opencms-dev] HTML Galleries

Nicholas DeSteffen ndesteffen at tlcontact.com
Mon Dec 3 21:47:05 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm wondering if anybody has a solution to get the HTML galleries to work like the external link galleries.  When I update a snippit I need it to update across the board, having to goto each page that includes that snippit and change it during an update defeats the purpose of having the HTML in the gallery.

Thank you,

Nick DeSteffen

Web Developer - CarePages Inc.

http://www.carepages.com

ndesteffen at tlcontact.com

----

Harness the compassion to help when someone needs
you. We're excited to announce 'We Carry Each
Other,' a collection of inspiring stories and
practical tips on how to cope and care from Eric
and Sharon Langshur, the founders of CarePages.
Look at your local major bookseller or visit
http://www.carepages.com/we_carry.jsp