[opencms-dev] Critical error during OpenCms initialization: Unable to initialize the user driver.

djano djanousek at iesabroad.org
Mon Dec 10 22:23:51 CET 2007

I am receiving the following error whenever I attempt to upgrade my OpenCMS
install 6.2.3 to V.7.0.3.  I have restored my db and tried the upgrade again
multiple times and each time I get the error at Step 5 of the update
modules.  There were no issues with V6 and the user driver is defined
properly within the opencms.properties file.

Has anyone encountered this error before?  And if so, how were you able to
get around this error?

8:	Giving up, unable to start OpenCms.
7:	Critical error during OpenCms initialization: Unable to initialize the
user driver.
6:	The following critical error occured: