[opencms-dev] Java Action class for checking content changed/created

gsriman gsriman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 05:37:24 CET 2007

Hi All,
  I am new to Opencms and Java. I am trying to write a java class as event
listener that triggers wheneever the file/content in opencms is changed or
created and send an email to the project manager that file has been changed.
Could anybody help me the steps needed to create java class for this and
necessary steps required to make this happen.

Thanks in advance
Sriman