[opencms-dev] FCKEditor Javascript error

Nicholas DeSteffen ndesteffen at tlcontact.com
Thu Dec 27 19:39:45 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm having trouble with FCKEditor, when I try editing a page with free text FCKEditor partially loads, I can't do anything but can see the toolbars, and there is a javascript error:

In FireFox it is:

Line 30 of fckeditorcode_gecko.js

B has no properties

GetLinkedFieldValue("")fckeditorcode_gec... (line 30)

GetLinkedFieldValue("", true)fckeditorcode_gec... (line 30)

GetLinkedFieldValue()fckeditorcode_gec... (line 30)

StartEditor()fckeditor.html (line 159)

CreateBogusBR()

In Internet Explorer 7 the error is:

Line: 31

Error: 'length' is null or not an object

Has anybody else had any similar problems?

I'm running latest FF and IE.

OpenCms 7.0.3 under MySQL 5.0 / Tomcat 5.5 / Apache 2.2.4

Nick DeSteffen

Web Developer - CarePages Inc.

http://www.carepages.com

ndesteffen at tlcontact.com

----

Harness the compassion to help when someone needs
you. We're excited to announce 'We Carry Each
Other,' a collection of inspiring stories and
practical tips on how to cope and care from Eric
and Sharon Langshur, the founders of CarePages.
Look at your local major bookseller or visit
http://www.carepages.com/we_carry.jsp