[opencms-dev] All links on the welcome page lead to a 404 error

Antonio Malcolm antonio.malcolm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 01:33:23 CET 2007

Hiya,
I just installed the distribution build of OpenCms v7.0.3 on Tomcat
6.0.13 with Apache 2.2.6 and MySQL 5.0.45 with the latest MySQL
connector.
Installation went fine and all modules were installed, but at the
welcome screen, all the links take me 404 error pages (The requested
URL /opencms/opencms/system/login/ was not found on this server.)
Logging in at the welcome page just shows me the same welcome page,
but telling me I've logged in. All the links are still null.

What gives?

Thanks in advance,
~Antonio