[opencms-dev] OpenCms on OracleAS10g

Ly The Thanh thanh_ly21 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 09:41:06 CET 2007

I use OracleXE, OracleAS10g. OpenCms 7.0.3 working with no problem.
the
only funny thing is when I login to OpenCms Workplace using link
/system/login/ the log file seem login successful but I was redirect to
login screen again. if I login using /webdav ,after success login
through /webdav, I go to /system/login/ the Workplace is show for me to
work, no need login :)

this OC4J login problem already happened
in OpenCms 6, and some people have fixed this problem (which relate to
session in OC4J), but in OpenCms 7 many changed and the guild for
OpenCms 6 not success with OpenCms7

I hope some OpenCms expert provide a guild to fix this problem.