[opencms-dev] hi i hava an issue with the opencms

james decosta jamesdecosta555 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 16:05:33 CET 2007

hi,
   i am a new bie to opencms and i would like to know if i can reduce the
time required for the opencms installation setup.
I have seen that when i start the opencms setup page and go to the final
page for set up ,it imports lots of modules.
Is there any way by which i can check the required and mandatory modules
which need to be imported and the other modules should be read only.
Is there any way  by changing  some properties files or some other file in
the opencms.war which i put in my application server for setup.
By the way i would like to know which are the required and mandatory modules
which need to be imported.
                                            James