[opencms-dev] hi i hava an issue with the opencms

Nicholas DeSteffen ndesteffen at tlcontact.com
Fri Dec 28 16:15:22 CET 2007

There's a section on the Wiki http://opencms-wiki.org/Main_Page that lists what is required and what is optional.

Nick

  _____

From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of james decosta
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 9:06 AM
To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Subject: [opencms-dev] hi i hava an issue with the opencms

hi,
   i am a new bie to opencms and i would like to know if i can reduce the time required for the opencms installation setup.
I have seen that when i start the opencms setup page and go to the final page for set up ,it imports lots of modules.
Is there any way by which i can check the required and mandatory modules which need to be imported and the other modules should be read only.
Is there any way  by changing  some properties files or some other file in the opencms.war which i put in my application server for setup.
By the way i would like to know which are the required and mandatory modules which need to be imported.
                                            James

----

Harness the compassion to help when someone needs
you. We're excited to announce 'We Carry Each
Other,' a collection of inspiring stories and
practical tips on how to cope and care from Eric
and Sharon Langshur, the founders of CarePages.
Look at your local major bookseller or visit
http://www.carepages.com/we_carry.jsp