[opencms-dev] Workplace and German language - SOLVED

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Jan 10 11:36:48 CET 2008

Fabian,

I would like to add some log info to the OpenCms core in order to make sure
issues like this are appearing in the logs.

If you send me the malicious properties file that caused the issue, I would
investigate if there is an exception thrown somewhere that I could write to
the log.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior