[opencms-dev] Open 7.0.3 setup install hanging on agree to terms step

Seth Gottlieb sggottlieb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 22:58:37 CET 2008

Thanks for responding so quickly.  The message occurs itself.  Tomcat
is still running although it is in a hobbled state.  tomcatctl stop
doesn't work.  I need to kill the java processes.  I think that it
normally runs under a www user but I can't find the file in
/Library/WebServer (the home dir of the www user) or /var/root (the
home directory of the root user.  Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Seth