[opencms-dev] Ajax + OpenCms

cui hengji cuihengji at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:37:19 CET 2008

Sorry, The code is too long, If you would like give your email,   I can send
a few Screen shot of my project to you.

When I use* **Ajax + OpenCms*, the following things are what I do --:)

1, use Jsp file in OpenCms to create XML data file which only contains
content data.
2, use Ajax technology to create presentation front page (There are many
Open-source frameworks that can do it. Such as *Ext*, *Dojo* ).
3. The front page use Ajax to request XML data file created by Jsp file in
OpenCms.

By the way, you can use the Ajax opensource framework to create the
beautiful front pages, and It's very difficult to create that kind of pages
manually.

Stanley From China