[opencms-dev] openCMS workflow - Please help!

HuyTran at c-mg.net HuyTran at c-mg.net
Mon Jan 21 17:39:34 CET 2008

Hi,

I just created it for my project.

-  I think you have to design some tables and use CmsObject class and Direct
Edit buttons as an contract point between your work flow and the page
states.

- When you edit the page using Direct Edit buttons, the page will be
reloaded in offline version, so you can get the state of the page at that
time.

- Create some groups correspond to the role you defined and grant the
permission: Eg, Write for editor, View for approvers and Publisher

- I created the flow out side the workplace, that means it is as a function
of the website.

- Note: the synchronization between pages edited in workplace and page
edited in your workflow are very difficult, so make the requirements clear
first.

Please take a look at CmsObject 's methods. It can get the state of page,
the last modified time, last user modified, publish and export the changed
pages.

That is only ideas. I take me one month to do it.

Regards

  _____