[opencms-dev] openCMS workflow - Please help!

HuyTran at c-mg.net HuyTran at c-mg.net
Wed Jan 23 03:50:00 CET 2008

Hi,

I think this is very good. I first came up with the same ideas but our
customers who is Reviewers and Approvers don’t want to work in the
workplace, they want to use a toolbar on the page itself to approve or
reject the pages. So if your customer feel easy to work in the workplace, I
think this is the best solution.

Good lucks.

Huy Tran

  _____