[opencms-dev] openCMS workflow - Please help!

Vikrama Sanjeeva viki.sanjeeva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:17:46 CET 2008

David, I have downloaded the full-package (OpenCms_Workflow2_v0.4.1_full-
package.zip ~ 4.73MB ).  I will install it. However, as Huy Tran said, I am
also looking to achieve this functionality out of workplace. Means, a
toolbar will be there right on website which will allow customers to
create/edit/publish contents using pre defined customize process. Lets
say it "Approval Process".

  Could this be done via "OpenCms_Workflow2" ? OR as Huy Tran said, I will
have to develop the Approval Process manually using OpenCMS API?

  This is the time for me to decide the right approach for my requirement. I
will appreciate any guidence/help.

Thanks.

Bye,
Viki.