[opencms-dev] openCMS workflow - Please help!

David Trattnig david.trattnig at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 15:39:42 CET 2008

@Huy Tran: Thank you for the input. Yes, you have a point there - it may be
more comfortable when the user could approve/reject directly in the website
preview or inside the FCK editor. I've chosen the FCK Editor approach for my
previous workflow implementation. Maybe I'll add this feature to the current
one anytime later but keep in mind this is just more a UI thing. Wherever
you initiate your approval process you have to implement some logic for
managing workflow states in every case. And that's the major amount of work.

I would be very interested how you have realised the different workflow
states in detail? Does it also perform permission modifications? Would be
happy if you have some more input/ideas for me.

@Viki: Sorry, currently you can just approve/reject via the workplace
context menu. If you want you can add these functionalities yourself and
contribute ;-)

@Alkakon: I'm wondering why my mails are alway boucing back (see
below,opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
)?