[opencms-dev] Problem with system after static export

Lori Boes lori at skysailtech.com
Wed Jan 23 21:44:08 CET 2008

Hi all,

After I do a static export, I can no longer use menu functionality. For
example, after an export, if I right click on one of my html files and
choose 'properties,' I get the error "javax.servlet.jsp.JspException:
/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/jsp/offline/system/workplace/editors/
dialogs/property.jsp (No such file or directory)." I get the same thing if I
try and do something in the Administration area. Such as look at the log
files. Re-initializing the workplace doesn't fix it. I have to restart my
server and then I'm back to normal.

Thanks!

Lori