[opencms-dev] Static export ignoring files

Lori Boes lori at skysailtech.com
Wed Jan 23 21:49:06 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a static export for my site. I've followed the
directions in the  <http://www.alkacon.com/> Alkacon documentation, but the
export ignores my HTML files. The files are listed in the export log, but it
says 'ignored' after them. The resources are exported. Is there another
setting I have to change somewhere?

>From my opencms-importexport.xml:

<resourcestorender>

            <regex>/sites/default/catalogue/.*</regex>

<regex>/system/modules/com.company.catalogue/resources/.*</regex>

            <export-rules>

                        <export-rule>

                                    <name>Name</name>

                                    <description>Description</description>

                                    <modified-resources>

<regex>/sites/default/catalogue/.*</regex>

<regex>/system/modules/com.company.catalogue/.*</regex>

                                    </modified-resources>

                                    <export-resources>

<uri>/sites/default/catalogue/</uri>

                                    </export-resources>