[opencms-dev] Static export ignoring files

Chauhan, Amit Amit_Chauhan at intuit.com
Wed Jan 23 22:09:34 CET 2008

Hi,

I am assuming your html files are within catalogue folder. To export all
the files within this folder, make sure you have set 'export' property
to true for this folder.

Right click on the folder name, and select Properties in the submenu.
Click on Advanced button to display all the properties. Add "true"
(without the quotes) against the property named export.

Another easier way to do this, right click on the folder name, and click
on Advanced->Secure/Export submenu. Select "true" in the radio box and
press OK button.

Thanks

Amit Chauhan