[opencms-dev] Export question

Lori Boes lori at skysailtech.com
Wed Jan 23 21:58:10 CET 2008

I have the need to do a very simple export of my files. To another server,
or I could settle for the RFS on my opencms server. I just want the raw HTML
files exported, not anything from the template. Better yet, just the HTML
code that is within the body. The template is pretty much just used for the
benefit of the Editors that need to edit the HTML files. For example what I
want to be in my export file is:

<h1>Title</h1>

That's it. Another program then picks up this HTML. Does anyone have any
ideas on how to accomplish this type of export? Thanks for any help!

Lori